Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Woo hoo the BNR is going strong, and I'm having a sale!

I'm over in the Sneaky BNR today, and I just got the coolest necklace for my mom for Mother's Day. And some cards - the goodies are a-flowin'! Come on over!

Here are my sale terms for today: for each of the following "tasks" you choose to complete, you'll get 50 cents off your order in my shop:


1. Follow this blog (leave a comment here so I know you did). Existing followers, leave a comment and you get 50 cents off, too.

2. Heart the SNEAKteam shop.

3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about your favorite item from my shop, including "@stockannette". (Existing followers - tweet about your favorite item from my shop, including "@stockannette".)

4. Follow the Sneak Attacks on Twitter and tweet about your favorite item in the shop, including "@Sneak_Attacks". (Existing followers - tweet about your favorite item in the shop, including "@Sneak_Attacks".)

5. Become my Facebook fan (or like, or fave or whatever) and leave a comment there so I know you did. (Existing fans, leave a comment!) You can even leave links to your Etsy shop in my 'Link Love' discussion!

6. Become a Facebook fan of the Handmade Movement and leave a comment there so I know you did. (Existing fans, leave a comment!)

So, each task above “earns” you 50 cents, which means if you do them all, you'll receive $3 off your next order in my shop. Do two things, and you get a dollar off, three and you get $1.50 off, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bees LOVE comments!