Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A small, informal poll...

I finally finished Elliot's "Cat Satchel" for my Kevin - and as the picture on the right shows, Ethan is enjoying it, as well. I'm wondering if i should try and sell one of these little numbers on Etsy. So, please post a comment telling me "yes" or "no" - and if your reply is a yes, how much do you think I should charge for one? It is my own original design (yes, I wrote the pattern down so I would know how I made it in case I needed to make more), and the yarn this one is made in is a machine washable/dryable acrylic/wool blend.


14 comments:

  1. I think you should list one too - but I don't know how much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool idea. I would have no idea what to charge. My kitties are always climbing in something, so it just may go over well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A huge "Yes" from me! They're great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice job Stock. Pricing: out of my league - go with your gut. Compare it to a similar project. But I think you have something going there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I think you should list one and see how it does! Maybe #25?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! Never thought of that. What a great idea. LIST it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ray Charles is gonna get fat from me over feeding him! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stock,
    Great idea! You are just full of them! Absolutely list it. As far as pricing I don't know. How long did it take to make? Will you be making them in just one size?

    Rosella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sell it! I think its cute as all get out! So will others especially with that adorable model!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Would you consider making a bigger model for the larger-framed kitties out there? I don't know what to charge... $18-25?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I think you should sell it. My guess would be in the $30 to $40 range, but really I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, all I know is I'm going to need one for my Molly, and she's about a 10 lb Shih Tzu. Her gets cold, so her needs a sleeping bag!! Any potential problems with puppers using them?

    ReplyDelete

Bees LOVE comments!