Sunday, November 29, 2009

Making a list, checking it twice...

My fellow Sneaker* FromMarz is having a sale, and he has stuff perfect for that hard-to-buy for person. Yes, really. His reclaimed wood business card holders/sports card displays/recipe card stands have been big hits in my family so far. Now I've got my eye on a fab "candle" holder, and I'm even having him work on a certain something for a Secret Santa gift, but I can't tell you about that yet.

Don't even get me started on his lovely wife, VerveInteriors, whose lovely art is hanging in our home. After you shop FromMarz, you might need to pop by Verve's to pick up some of the best holiday decor ever. I'm getting one for me and one for Kathy. Unless you snatch them up before I do, of course.

*Sneaker = Sneakers Notorious on Etsy for Attacking with Kindness. There's a Sneak Attack Monday 11/30 - and I'm the sponsor, so come by and shop!

3 comments:

  1. They have the most wonderful items in their shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marz and Verve are an awesome couple of artists! He does beautiful, professional quality wood work, which is hanging in my home right now. Verve does AWESOME Mendhi inspired artwork. Beautiful and unique! Check out their shops, as I am sure that you will find something for that hard to buy for person!

    ReplyDelete

Bees LOVE comments!