Friday, June 18, 2010

Monday Monday Monday!

... we'll sell you the whole seat, but you'll only need the eddddge!

Sorry, a monster truck rally commercial just overtook me!

Hey, I am sponsoring Monday's Sneak Attack on Etsy (read more about what that means here) and I would love love love for you to participate (which means check The Handmade Movement at or after 7 p.m. Eastern time for the name of the lucky "victim" shop, then heart and cart at will). You really really reallllly don't want to miss this one. I swear.

About the start time: we operate on "Etsy time" - which means it starts at 7 p.m. East Coast time, since Etsy is based in New York. For you international shoppers (and yes, the victim ships worldwide, so you can play, too!), we are GMT-5:00... I hope that makes sense.

Even if you cannot participate, you can help this whole wingding be a smashing success by spreading the word via your own blog, twitter, facebook, etc. The Handmade Movement and I can both be found on those special social networking venues:

Stockannette on twitter and facebook
The HM on twitter and facebook

Want an email reminder, written by yours truly, on Sneak Attack days? Send me an email and I will be happy to comply!

Thanks - I am thankful to be a part of such a community effort, and
I appreciate your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bees LOVE comments!