Monday, July 18, 2011

Look what I got!

Remember last year, when I won a binder cover from madbird? All this time I've been trying to decide what to else to order, since I know her quality of workmanship firsthand. Well, couple a fabulous mix tape fabric with my new-found interest in spinning with a drop spindle, and voila: check out my new spindle bag!




















Look in the pocket and you'll see the matching, removable zipper pouch there in the pocket. Handy!






















There is a stationary divider inside, specifically designed to keep your fiber completely separate from your spindle! Clever!






















Here it is all loaded up... and I can carry it via the handle or the sturdy drawstrings! Perfect!


Here's that link again, since I know you'll want to order some madbird goodies for yourself... and while you're at it, be sure to check out her group on Ravelry!

Bottom line: getting exactly what you want, handmade with impeccable detail, is priceless (and in madbird's case, very reasonably priced)! Plus, having a real bag for my spinning gear makes me feel like it's official: I can make yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bees LOVE comments!